Clean out your medicine cabinets and safely dispose of your unused, unwanted, or expired medications.
How to safe dispose (solid medications):
– Includes prescription, over-the-counter, pet meds, etc.
– Leave medications in the container
– Remove any personal information
– Bring to your local participating Take-Back location
|Hunterdon County Justice Center
65 Park Avenue, Flemington, NJ 08822
(908) 788-1166Franklin Township Police Department
202 Sidney Road, Pittstown, NJ 08867
(908) 782-9594Frenchtown Police Department
27 Second Street, Frenchtown, NJ 08825
Holland Township Police Department
Lambertville Police Department
Lebanon Township Police Department
New Jersey State Police – Kingwood Station
Readington Police Department
Tewksbury Police Department
West Amwell Township Police Department
(SEMI-PERMANENT Drop Box)
|Bernards Township Police Department
1 Collyer Lane, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
(908) 766-1122Bound Brook Police Department
226 Hamilton Street, Bound Brook, NJ 08805
(732) 356-0800Branchburg Police Department
590 Old York Road, Branchburg, NJ 08876
Franklin Police Department
Hillsborough Police Department
North Plainfield Police Department
Somerset County Sheriff’s Office
Warren Police Department
To find other locations in New Jersey, visit Project Medicine Drop, maintained by the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs, at http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/meddrop/locations.htm.
To find other locations throughout the United States, visit the American Medicine Chest Challenge website at http://www.americanmedicinechest.com.
We kindly thank all of our dedicated and proactive Law Enforcement agencies supporting these events, and for all they do to keep our communities safe.
Together, we can overcome the opioid crisis.