In response to the developments of the COVID-19, our offices are taking precautions to protect our community by temporarily closing our physical locations until FURTHER NOTICE.
Our staff will be working remotely during this time and have made adjustments for ongoing functions – Call and/or email.
Projects and some programs will continue online. Please read further for more information, or contact a staff member to find out more about these temporary changes.
No walk-ins during this time. Please do not stop by the office.
A follow-up announcement will be made on or before the above date.
We appreciate your patience and support during these unprecedented times. We continue to work toward our agency goals of promoting health and wellness, and preventing substance use and violence in our community.
Prevention Resources, Inc.
Dedicated to the communities we serve since 1971
- Programs such as Counseling, LEAP, Family Success Centers, Family Support Center, and other meetings will continue via Tele-Conferencing.
- ACT and Anger Management Programs, Substance Use Evaluations, and IDRC will be postponed and rescheduled.
HQ Prevention Resources, Inc.
- ADMIN: Cara Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TREATMENT/EARLY INTERVENTION: Karen Widico, email@example.com
- FAMILY SUPPORT: Rocky Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PREVENTION SERVICES: Lesley Gabel, email@example.com
Harvest Family Success Center
- DIRECTOR: Carmel Gettings, firstname.lastname@example.org
Oceans Family Success Center
- CO-DIRECTORS: Dennis LoGiudice, email@example.com, and Amy Lockhart, firstname.lastname@example.org