Join us for the 17th Annual Fall Professional Conference!
Creating a Better Future for Our Communities Together.
For 17 years, Prevention Resources, Inc. and partners have been hosting an annual professional conference that aims to bring our sectors together and learn about critical topics pertinent to our community.
Access the virtual Platform!
Wednesday October 27
9:00am – 1:00pm EST
9:00am : Welcome Ceremony
9:30am Opening Keynote : Resiliency Beyond Bouncing Back with Kym Laube
- Recovery: the Pandemic Within the Pandemic with Kym Laube
- NJ Trends and Collaborative Efforts with SA Chris Jakim
- The Role of the Trusted Adult with Susan Tellone
- Through a Trauma Lens: Rethinking Addiction with Dr. Debra Ruisard
- Current Drug Trends with Jermaine Galloway
Thursday October 28
9:00am – 2:00pm EST
9:00am : Day 2 Welcome Back
- The Modern Alcohol Epidemic: What it Looks Like and What We Can Do About It with Dylan Ellerbee
- Non-Opioid Choice Project: A Community Approach with Lesley Gabel & Peggy Dowd
- The Dangerous Truth about Today’s Marijuana: Johnny Stack’s Life and Death Story with Laura Stack
- Alcohol Prevention in the Context of COVID-19 and Declining Mental Health in the United States: The Importance of Health Promotion with Dr. Aaron White
- Legalization of Marijuana: A factual look at the impact that legalization of marijuana has had in Colorado with Dale Quigley
- The Newest Drug Dealing Trends: Social Media and Snapchat with Sgt. Ashley Thompson & Sgt. Benjamin Martinez
1:00pm Closing Keynote :
- The Fierce Urgencies of Now! Changing the Conversation about The Role of Prevention, Commercialization and Inequity in a Time of National Crisis with Carlton Hall
Scholarships are available! Contact your coalition leader for a scholarship code or complete this form to apply for a scholarship.
If you have received a code please be sure to enter it before you purchase your ticket, as shown to the right.
Questions? Contact the team!
Erin Cohen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lesley Gabel: email@example.com
Paige Ewing: firstname.lastname@example.org